The S175 is the beginning of the vertical lift path line up. This entry level machine is very maneuverable in tight areas, has ample auxiliary hydraulic flow to run the majority of attachments, and has excellent reach at the top of its lift cycle for loading trucks or pallet fork applications. Great all around visibility, plus easy maneuverability in tight areas and fast cycle times add to your productivity. This is the perfect machine to tackle almost any project on the job site or right in your own backyard.
This machine comes on a trailer ready for pick-up (with proper towing equipment - tow weight is approximately 8,500lbs). Arrangements can also be made for delivery.
- 49 horse power
- 2" Ball and electrical connection required for towing.
- Rated operating capacity is 1750lbs
- Operating weight is 6290lbs
- Tow weight is approximately 8500lbs
- Trailer length is 16'
- Length with standard bucket 130.3”
- Width with standard bucket 68”