Premium asphalt plates feature a durable base plate for various applications. These premium vibratory asphalt plates feature a tough, wear resistant, ductile iron base plate offering high strength and shock resistance. This computer designed base plate has a tapered bottom and edges for high speed and excellent maneuverability. Designed for the compaction of granular and mixed materials with some cohesive content in confined areas such as; parking lots, highway and bridge construction, next to structures, curbs, and abutments.
- Lightweight, high strength aluminum components including the engine console and belt guard have been combined for reduced weight and easy machine handling.
- Straight, center-mounted guide handle offers superior maneuverability and can be lowered within inches of the surface to operate plate under obstacles and form work.
- High inertia clutch with adjustable shims ensures smoother operation, longer belt life, and simplified belt adjustment.
- Many lifting points and front lift cage offer easier loading and unloading for operator convenience.
- Large capacity polyethylene water tank is located within the front lift cage for protection and is semitransparent for easy check of the water level.
- Large water filter located inside of water tank prevents clogging during operation and can be easily removed for cleaning and draining.
- Angled holes on spray bar allow complete water coverage for no asphalt pick-up on plate bottom.