ALL APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED ON A PC.
YOU MAY NOT USE A PHONE OR TABLET
Our Signature Benjamin Moore Paint department seeks an experienced Designer and Color Consultant to join our team in Glastonbury. Prior design & color experience is required. The successful candidate will possess the following skill sets:
- MUST be available to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Color Consultant and/or Interior Designer.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service with a friendly smile, previous retail experience is a plus.
- Previous experience with wallpaper and/or Hunter Douglas window treatments is a plus.
- Paint experience with Benjamin Moore or S.W. is a plus.
- Paint problem solving skills.
- When not providing consultations, this position will assist in general stocking, organizing, inventory, and filling of product on sales floor as needed.
- Color Skills including color selection, decorating, and color matching.
- Ability and willingness to travel to customers homes for on-site color consults.
- Good work ethic and Professional attitude.
- Must be Organized and demonstrate exceptional time management skills.
- Basic Computer skills. Knowledge of advanced paint matching/mixing software, tinting, and point-of-sale software is a plus.
- Must have valid drivers license.
- Must be able to work on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and move 25+ pounds of product.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Katz Hardware is an equal opportunity employer. Completed application and resume
are required to be considered for this position.