CHARITABLE GIVING GUIDELINES:
- All requests must be submitted online using our Donation Request Form and are strongly encouraged to contain an attached letter that is typed onto the company, organization, business, or team’s official letterhead and is signed by the events Chairperson, Head Coach, Owner or Director. Requests that are mailed in or dropped off will be discarded without consideration.
- All requests must come from a group, organization, team, or business representing an event happening in, or directly connected to, the town of Glastonbury, CT.
- If advertising is being requested, the publication in which the advertisement will appear must be distributed freely and available to anyone who requests a copy.
- We do not accept requests for donations from individuals, unless, the request is directly connected to an established organization or national event (i.e.; Boy Scouts of America, Relay for Life, etc.) and has a distinctive Glastonbury connection.
- All requests must be submitted along with a single contact person that has a contact phone number and email address. This is the person we will contact regarding the status of the request. All responses to donation requests will be made through email.
- All requests must be submitted through our online form no later than 14-days prior to when the donation is needed by.
- Katz ACE Hardware will respond to each valid request for donation via the email address provided for the main contact person. A response will be sent within 10 business days from receipt of the online submission.
- All recipients of a donation from Katz ACE Hardware promise to forfeit and return any donation provided (including monetary funds for advertising) should the event be cancelled for any reason.
- Katz ACE Hardware reserves the right to advertise, or publicly display (online, in print, or in-store), that a donation was made to any requesting group, organization, team, or business as Katz ACE Hardware sees fit.
- There is a strict limit of one (1) donation, per calendar year, given to any group, organization, team, or business. If your organization hosts multiple events a year, please choose which event will be most beneficial to your group before applying for a donation from us.
Request a Donation